Join Chargie at Bisnow’s BMAC in Dallas-Fort Worth
Texas is currently ranked third in the country for EV registrations and adoption is quickly growing. Join Chargie, Bisnow, and Dallas-Fort Worth multifamily leaders for a day of panels, networking, and discussion on the importance of EV charging at your property.
What You’ll Learn:
- What’s the future of multifamily in DFW with a record expectation of 507,000 units to hit the national CRE market this year?
- Are there opportunities for affordable housing that people aren’t seeing as investors from other states are in pursuit of expansion for these types of deals in DFW?
- Why are apartments in the U.S. getting smaller but Dallas area apartments aren’t?
- How are city councils going about zoning when it comes to multifamily projects in Dallas-Fort Worth?
- How do the changes in the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 benefit developers?
- What are developers, owners and investors doing to stay ahead of resident consumer behavior shifts that started during the pandemic?
- How will the demand for charging stations as an amenity affect the Multifamily market due to the rise of electric vehicles?
- What’s the best way to position yourself in Multifamily as investment sale transactions have dramatically slowed down after a record-breaking year nationally in 2021?
- How will the multifamily market be impacted by recent collapses in the banking sector with its disproportionate reliance on the banking sector?
Chargie EV Charging Stations
Chargie is building the most reliable, consistent EV charging network by a mile. The places you park most of the time become places you can charge any time. Our 98%+ network availability means you’ll return to a fully charged car and our 24/7/365 customer care gets you the support you need at every turn.